We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
You can browse this Website anonymously without revealing any personal information. If you are interested in using our services, you will need to open an account using an online registration form, Where you will be required to provide us with your contact information and in some cases, additional personal information (when applying for a Trading Account). If you choose to provide us with personal information when you register with us, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
Collecting and storing personal information
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type and version, referral source, length of visit, page view statistics;
- Information provided at registration, including e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit cards (not stored) ;
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website;
- transactional information based on your activities, and correspondence sent to us in connection with these activities;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address); and
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet
How do we use this information?
Personal information submitted to us through this website may be used in the following ways:
- to personalize and better your experience;
- to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive;
- provide customer support;
- provide relevant contact information of the Seller and Buyer to each other after the completing a trade;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and resolve problems;
- inform you of updates, notices, promotions, and other communications
- relevant to the use of this Website; and
- communicate with you via phone regarding our services and active or closed
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
We may disclose your personal information with:
- Any of our employees;
- Service providers, who are involved in aiding our business
- Law enforcement;
- When we are required to do so by law; and
- To the prospective purchaser (or merger) of any business or asset that we may decide to sell
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes, we use "cookies" (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your hard drive through your Web browser) on some of our pages, to monitor Web traffic statistics, improve our pages and visitor experience. Cookies are also used to identify you and maintain your login status and save preferences. Cookies can be deleted from your computer at any time.
How do we protect account information?
We take all the measures necessary to protect your account’s information. Your information is stored on our servers, located in a secure facility in the United States.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and will not be stored on our servers;
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
This Website may include links to third party websites. Please understand that when you link to a third party Website, that we do not have control and are not responsible over the Privacy Policies and practices. If you disclose your personal information to third parties or other members on this Website, other rules and policies may apply.